Friday, December 26

Too knackered to title this shiz!

Holla holla! I hope you had a good Crimbo? I went for boho vibes {I recently discovered the Rachel Zoe Project on Youtube and am now obsessed with all things boho again} but instantly switched to awkward swim shorts and cozzie vibes as it was like, forty degrees in Durban! So I feel like I should be scribbling a sentimental summary of the past year but I'm literally just sitting here going, "It's the end of the year? Christmas has come and GONE?" I feel like I'm still trying to catch my breath. So I'm just going to sit here, drinking champers and watching a Kardashian marathon while I numb the noggin for a while! I hope you're having a relaxing chill out wherever you are. Much love. x

 photo IMG_2658.jpg
 photo IMG_2680.jpg
 photo IMG_2660.jpg
blog comments powered by Disqus