Wednesday, January 25

60 Things

I nicked this list off Sandra's blog! Some of the questions have odd phrasing - think it's the translation from Swedish to English. Us girls love listing random things, don't we? x



1. How old are you in five years? 35 (gulp)
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? My desk mate.
3. How tall are you? I vaguely remember someone measuring me as 157cm.
4. What is the last movie you saw? 30 Minutes or Less. Had to pause it I was cracking up so much.
5. Who called you last? My boss
6. Who did you called last? My boss.
7. What was the last text message you received? “You are the best pre-paid deal at the moment.” Had previously texted my boss to say I’d got him the best pre-paid 3G data deal on the market and that was his reply. Ha. We kid!
8. Do you prefer calling or texting? I get so far with BBM and Whatsapp and then I end up calling people when it comes to plans!
9. Are your parents married or divorced? Married
10. When did you last see your mother? Last Friday
11. What color eyes do you have? Green
12. When did you wake up today? 7:07 and snoozed five times!
13. What is your favorite Christmas song? All I want for Christmas is you – from the Love Actually soundtrack.
14. What is your favorite place? Hmmmm, any leafy London park. Or my bed. Or my parents backyard with my dogs in my lap.
15. What place do you prefer the least? I used to panic in open spaces funnily enough. Couldn't bear to go to the country cuz I thought I would be bored senseless. My heart longs for big bustly cities but suddenly I’m craving trips in snowy mountains.
16. Where do you think you will find yourself in ten years? Hopefully living in a bright, lofty apartment with lots of natural night, a timber staircase and a tall library crammed with books. And hopefully a glossy white Labrador will follow me around between rooms and sit by my feet while I make tea.
17. What scared you about the night as a child? Geckos falling me and bad guys coming into attack me. Think life in South Africa will do that to you.
18. What made you really laugh last? Anslyn bemoaning his pizza delivery guy. Haha.
19. How big is your bed? Queen
20. Do you have desktop or laptop computer? Laptop at home.
21. Do you sleep with or without clothes on you? TMI – ha.
22. How many pillows do you have in bed? Three but only sleep with one beaten down relic which I whip out the cupboard every night.
23. How many provinces have you lived in? Two in South Africa.
24. Which cities have you lived in? Durban and London.
25. Do you prefer shoes, socks or bare feet? Socks
26. Are you social? Mostly but can also be shy and awkward on occasion
27. What is your favorite ice cream? Wakaberry is the new ice-cream!
28. What is your favorite dessert? Erm, wakaberry these days.
29. Do you like Chinese food? Sweet and sour prawns!
30. Do you like coffee? Occasionally, the good stuff we have at the office.
31. What do you have for breakfast? Fruit/muesli/toast.
32. Do you sleep on a particular side? Mostly on my back.
33. Can you play poker? I’m actually terrible at all card games including drinking games! Get alotta eye-ball rolling from my mates. But give me a game of 30 Seconds and I’m a happy camper.
34. Do you like to cuddle / snuggle? Who doesn’t?
35. Are you a dependent person? Much more independent these days.
36. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Not off the top of my head
37. Do you have children? No
38. Do you know any other languages than English? A bit of Afrikaans. A smidgen of French and Zulu.
39. Have you ever driven an ambulance? Ha. No.
40. Do you prefer the ocean or a pool? I’m pathetic in the ocean! Just scream the whole time and embarrass everyone around me. So probably better at lazing in a lilo in the pool.
41. What do you spend any money on? Hair, deli lunches and clothes.
42. Do you have precious jewelry? A beautiful celtic-inspired engagement/wedding ring which is sitting in a special box. Sad.
43. What are your favorite shows on TV? Always Sunny in Philly, South Park, Mad Men….was literally obsessed with Lost for years. Joined forums and everything.
44. Can you roll your tongue? No idea. Ha.
45. Who is the funniest person you know? All my friends slay me.
46. Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Not anymore. Occasionally Hamish the stuffed dog. Ha.
47. What is your ringtone? Crazy for You by Best Coast. Used to be the Office theme song.
48. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? Yup, thanks for keeping ‘em mama.
49. What are you closest to you right now that is red? Ha. I’m eating raspberries.
50. Do you flirt much? I think us girls are often just being friendly but it translates as flirty. Been rapped on the knuckles for that before.
51. Can you change the oil on the car: Nope
52. Have you received speeding ticket ever: Yup
53. What was the last book you read? Busy reading a book on digital media.
54. Do you read a newspaper? I skim the front pages every morning and read more of the detail while waiting at the deli most days. Also tend to read the Yahoo homepage.
55. Subscribe to a magazine: No
56. Are you dancing in the car: Dancing and driving? What? Lols. No, but always singing.
57. Which radio station did you listen to you last? Can’t stand the local radio stations but loved the rock ones in the UK.
58. What was the last thing you scribbled down on paper? Some 3G details.
59. When were you at church last? Last Sunday
60. Are you happy? In some areas of my life, very - yes. Long to be happier. It’s a work-in-progress.
blog comments powered by Disqus