Wednesday, August 24

Bridget's Wedding - Happy Snaps

Huzzah friends. Thanks for all your feedback on the previous most. I want an Instax more than ever now! These are just some happy snaps from the wedding. I should have put my camera on auto and snapped, flash and all, but I had it on the no-flash setting (hoping my hand was steady enough) but alas, many of the pics came out a blur. I was running about like a madmin most of the time! Ah well, I think there's enough here to give Brij a feel for the day from our point of view. Been having a blast with the overseas gals but the last one flies back tomorrow. This weekend, I sleep!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

(Friends, if your pic isn't here, 'tis only cuz it was a touch blurry. Soz. x)
blog comments powered by Disqus