Wednesday, June 8

Win a tee for a lil' rocker!

Ah. Baby clothes. Aren't they the best?
I melt at the sight of mini Converse or a slammin' pair of baby cords.
And as for baby girls' clothes - please can we get them all in adult sizes!?
Well, I have some friends in the UK who are quite the rocking couple.
They are now with rocking child. Said child is SUPER cute.
In a quest to dress their lil' rocker in some stylin' threads, they decided to start a kiddies' apparel company called Skelid Clothing. And they have a tee to give to one of you!

Don't have a tot? Not a problemo.
The prize will make a great birthday/baby shower prez.

To enter:
Leave a comment telling me what you think is a great name for a band of babies!
The Rolling Babies? Baby Zeppelin? These could get weird.

For additional entries
Like Skelkid on Facebook.
Follow Skelkid on Twitter.

The winner will be drawn at random a week from now and he/she is welcome to choose a design and size of their choice. This giveaway is open internationally - wahey!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I wanted to photograph a toddler wearing the above tee but I don't know any toddlers personally. I did know some but the have since grown up. The youth, eh! And yes, I still say 'No Problemo.' The slang of the naughties features too many acronyms for my taste. 'Lol' is as good/bad as it gets!
blog comments powered by Disqus