Tuesday, February 15

My Diana Dreamer!

Pippa swung by with a basket of goodies from London! Inside, was this ice-cream coloured Diana Dreamer - I love it so much! I had been thinking about getting a Lomography camera for about two years but I just couldn't make up mind as to which one I wanted. I happened to hop on the Urban Outfitters website where I saw this one and it was love at first sight! It cost half of what I'd pay locally so when Pip asked if I'd like anything from London, I knew just the thing. I gave her some loot and she came back with some gems. Thank you Pippa, I can't tell you how much I appreciate you buying this for me and bringing it back from so far. The candy-stripe cushion is from the SPCA. x

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
blog comments powered by Disqus