Monday, October 25

Rule Britannia (and a small favour to ask!)

Hi gang! As some of you may know, I love England. Even though I've only spent a year and three months there, I like to think of London as my second home. There are days when I long to be on a train into the city with music in my ears and a coffee between my hands. This month, a bunch of us bloggers are submitting guest posts to the Kiwi Collection blog and the blogger whose post gets the most views wins a trip to one of the chain's hotels. I would LOVE to win this! I wrote about the moment I fell in love with England. If you'd like to read it and help me along, please click here. Thanks in advance if you do have a squizz! PS: 3rd pic down is Craig and I in Greenwich. P.P.S: There may or may not be a picture of me wearing a ridiculous pink ensemble on the Kiwi Blog!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
blog comments powered by Disqus