Wednesday, August 25

Win a £50 voucher to spend on shoes!

Hey hey! I have a £50 voucher to give to one of you to to spend online at Daniel Footwear. Entering is super easy. All you have to do is post a comment telling me any old thing you want. Boom baby!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Right, so Daniel Footwear want ya to know that their new Ugg collection is in. If you're a fan of these wooly wonders, you may be interested to know the new range has bigger buttons, tasseled fringes and an updated shape. You can check 'em out here. The folks at Daniel Footwear ask: “Think you can handle the new Ugg Boots A/W 2010 collection yet?”

Ha! Can you? Lols. You can tell me if you like! I do actually have a deliciously cringy tale to tell you about the time I was once FORCED to wear some, ahem, Ugg lookalikes to work but I'll save that for another day. In the mean time, let's get those comments cooking!

Oh yes, this giveaway is open to anyone, anywhere - from what I've seen on telly, Uggs are as popular in scorching LA as they are in Antarctica! You can spend the voucher on any shoes you fancy at Daniel Footwear but shipping costs aren't included. The winner will be chosen at random next week Wednesday. Will it be you? Drop us a comment and let's see, shall we! Good luck!
blog comments powered by Disqus