Wednesday, February 17

Tick Tock, Alice

My lovely friend Lauren emailed me this morning to tell me about this pretty necklace she thought I'd like. As soon as she said 'Pearls', 'Silver Watch' and 'Mr Price', I was there like a necklace wearing bear. What a sweet thing it is!  Just like the denim jacket, I've been on the lookout for a necklace like this for ages. If I find a 3/4 sleeve white top with thin black stripes this week, I might just cartwheel down the N3. No I will not. Anyway, I love my necklace, thanks for the tip-off La. x

Tick TockTick TockTick Tock Tick Tock

9 comments:

Miss Molly said...

i love it!

La.K said...

Love! And I knew you would love it.Yay.

Lauren Setterberg said...

Hi Miss Molly! Thanks again La. x

Nadia Jonker said...

My love...these are such amazing pics. Well done. You were the talk of the office today! x

Lauren Setterberg said...

Gosh, really? That's very nice! Send my hello's to your office gang x

dinkum design said...

I'm late!
i'm late!
for a very important date!

Lauren Setterberg said...

Hee! Dinkum, are you excited for the new movie?

Unknown said...

That is so pretty - I love it! It's always so sweet when friends ring you up or send you a message to say 'I saw this and thought of you'.

Lauren Setterberg said...

Hi Harriet, so true, it's so special when friends do that! My friend La is wonderful like that, always sending me little heads-ups.x