Friday, October 30

Mixed Berries

Ahhhh....all these cute wedding promo pics of telly's most crush-worthy couple, Jim and Pam, are popping up. I cannot wait for Season 5 to hurry up on over here. In the meantime, I really want to treat myself to the Office box set. Decisions, decisions.

Jim: Do you remember what you said to me on my first day of work just before you walked me over to my desk?
Pam: Yeah, enjoy this moment because you will never be able to go back to this time before you met your deskmate Dwight!
Jim: That's when I knew. You?
Pam: You came up to my desk and you said this might sound weird and there's no reason for me to know this but that mixed berry yogurt you are about to eat has expired.
Jim: That's the moment you knew you liked me??
Pam: Yup.
Jim: Can we make it a different moment??
Pam: Nope.

2 comments:

kbd said...

you are too funny... I try to NOT watch that show but my husband has it on every Thursday and I end up watching because I want Jim and Pam to get saved from Michael.

Anonymous said...

Haha, that Michael!

Ah, Pam and Jim are so adorable, I can't get enough of 'em:)

Happy viewing!